CDs: Meses/Anos (sem você)
Jealous Guy – John Lennon
Let me try again – versão Skank
How you remind me – Nickelback
Aquela música – Jay Vaquer
I miss you - Blink 182
Beira-mar - Terral
I better be quiet now – Elliott Smith
Tudo que vai – Capital Inicial
Chega de saudade – Vinicius de Moraes
Never see you - Rocha
Onde anda você – Vinicius de Moraes
Todo caminho – No Voice
CD: If this was a movie...
De: Fani - Para: Leo
1. Baby, now that I found you – Alison Krauss
2. Never be the same – Regine Velasquez
3. Begin again – Colbie Caillat
4. If this was a movie – Taylor Swift
5. I miss you – Miley Cyrus
6. No air – Chris Brown; Jordin Sparks
7. Need you now – Lady Antebellum
8. Miss you – Airplanes
9. Valentine – Kina Grannis
10. Baby, now that I found you – Felicitas Woll
CD: Para sempre (com você)
De: Leo - Para: Fani
1. Marry you - Bruno Mars
2. Que me queira - No Voice
3. I do - Colbie Caillat
4. Maior abandonado - Barão Vermelho
5. Loving you tonight - Andrew Allen
6. Planos em segredo - Mateus Gontijo
7. Kiss on my list - The Bird and the Bee
8. Let's stay together - versão Seal
9. Sou dela - Nando Reis
10. Ai, ai, ai - Vanessa da Mata
